Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RestrainedLife 1.10.5.1

Hi, so it's done, thanks to Soft Linden who published the correct sources (the old ones were crashing with my compiler, whereas other people like Boy could compile and play on the exact same version without a bump).

This latest version seems quite stable, I crashed once but it was not related to the viewer itself. After an hour of intensive testing, I'm still online and in good

You may find the RL viewer here :

Viewer (windows) : http://rapidshare.com/files/105903279/RestrainedLife.zip
Sources : http://rapidshare.com/files/105903582/RL_Sources.zip

One thing : the zip file does not have any other file anymore besides the readme and the executable, so I hope you've made a backup of your app_settings, characters, fonts and skins folders. If not, I suggest you reinstall SL 1.19.1.4. Sorry about that, there was no other way to make it work earlier.

I will ask Orchid to upload on eRestraint shortly.

Have fun !

Marine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Miss Marine.
Installed and working fine for an hour now. Happy to know my collar wont be bumped off again :-)

Thanks for Your hard work as always.

Anaxa McMillan said...

XXX

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marine. We know how this was harder to you, and how gave stress.

Now, take a bit rest, you deserve (i know that you never stops, but... sometimes is good try)